- French forward Sekou Doumbouya
- North Carolina forward Nassir Little
- Gonzaga forward Brandon Clarke
- Gonzaga forward Rui Hachimura
- Kentucky forward P.J. Washington
- Kentucky guard Tyler Herro
- Indiana forward Romeo Langford
The NBA doesn’t want prospects sitting in the green room a long time without being drafted. So, the league consults teams before inviting anyone.
That makes green-room invites a good indicator of draft stock.
There’s nobody shocking on this list. Mostly, it just crystalizes our perception of which players rank highly.
The NBA hopes to have 20 prospects in the green room, according to Givony. That leaves six spots available. Kentucky forward Keldon Johnson, Oregon center Bol Bol, Georgian center Goga Bitadze, USC guard Kevin Porter, Virginia Tech guard Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Georgia center Nicolas Claxton, North Carolina forward Cameron Johnson and Tennessee forward Grant Williams look like prime contenders. As we get closer to that 20-player cutoff, the final selections will be especially revelatory.