One-time Donald Trump supporter/Mavericks owner Mark Cuban will meet Hillary Clinton supporter/Bucks owner Marc Lasry in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game.
A rehashing of political rivalry?
Cuban has probably gone too far the other way for that, but it should be fun to see the owners match up on the court. I’m also looking forward to watching for Kings and Grizzlies player Jason Williams, whose flashy passing always befit a just-for-fun exhibition.
The full rosters:
- Brandon Armstrong (former NBA player and social media star)
- Win Butler (musician)
- Nick Cannon (actor, recording artist)
- Rachel DeMita (NBA2K TV personality)
- Ansel Elgort (actor, recording artist)
- Marc Lasry (Milwaukee Bucks owner)
- Caleb McLaughlin (actor)
- Peter Rosenberg (media personality)
- Oscar Schmidt (Basketball legend)
- Lindsay Whalen (WNBA player)
- Jason Williams (NBA legend)
- Kris Wu (recording artist)
Coaches: Jemele Hill (ESPN), Kyle Lowry (Toronto Raptors), Fat Joe (recording artist)
- Miles Brown (actor)
- Tom Cavanagh (actor)
- Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks owner)
- Baron Davis (NBA legend)
- Andy Grammer (recording artist)
- Jiang Jinfu (actor, model)
- Anthony Mackie (actor)
- Romeo Miller (actor, recording artist)
- Hasan Minhaj (actor, comedian)
- Master P (actor, recording artist)
- Candace Parker (Los Angeles Sparks)
- Aarón Sánchez (celebrity chef)
Coaches: Michael Smith (ESPN), Draymond Green (Golden State Warriors), Rocsi Diaz (television personality)
The game will be broadcast on ESPN on Friday night.