Just like during the season, Stephen Curry got the top individual prize but the Cleveland Cavaliers won the big team award.
However, this time we are talking jersey and team gear sales.
Not a lot of surprises at the top, but here are the top 15 NBA jerseys sold through the NBA.com store.
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
6. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
7. Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors
8. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
9. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
10. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
11. Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
12. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
13. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
14. Andre Iguodala, Golden State Warriors
15. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
No huge surprises there, maybe Iguodala making the list still and getting more sales than Kevin Love. Three of those names — Durant, Rose, and Wade — will change teams next season, while at least one (Kobe Bryant) has retired. He could be joined by Duncan.
As for team merchandise sales, here are the top 10
1. Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Golden State Warriors
3. Los Angeles Lakers
4. Chicago Bulls
5. Oklahoma City Thunder
6. San Antonio Spurs
7. Miami Heat
8. Toronto Raptors
9. New York Knicks
10. Boston Celtics
I love that the Raptors surged ahead of far more established teams like the Knicks and Celtics — Raptors fans are passionate. And like to shop, apparently.