The Raptors are feeling good.
- DeRozan: “…You really just go out there and play and do what you know you can do, and that’s just be aggressive and the chips fall where they may.”
- Lowry: “Like potato chips?”
- Reporter: “Obviously, DeMar, you’ve always been able to score, but the fact that your field-goal percentage in this last stretch has been higher, what’s the reasoning for that would you say?”
- Lowry: “Because he’s not shooting that many shots.”
- DeRozan: [irritated face] [side eye toward Lowry] “At least I can get my shot off whenever I want.”
- Lowry: “After 38 pump fakes”
- DeRozan: [laughs as hysterically as the claim is true]