Andre Iguodala won NBA Finals MVP with seven votes to LeBron James’ four. Here’s a breakdown of how everyone voted:
- Sam Amick, USA Today
- Ken Berger of CBSSports.com
- Hubie Brown, ESPN Radio
- Jason Lloyd, Akron Beacon Journal
- Rusty Simmons, San Francisco Chronicle
- Marc Spears, Yahoo Sports
- Marc Stein, ESPN
- Steve Aschburner, NBA.com
- Howard Beck, Bleacher Report
- Zach Lowe, Grantland
- Jeff Van Gundy, ABC
I would have voted for LeBron, but I’m not surprised a Warrior won the award. Plenty of voters just don’t like the idea of rewarding someone on the losing team.
Still, I thought LeBron would have a chance because Golden State would split votes. More than anything, I’m shocked Stephen Curry didn’t get a single vote.